Saturday, March 24, 2012

Work sucks, I know

Working life seriously sucks. Work will never end, and the workload will never stop coming either. Sometimes I wonder, what is the point in living life? How I wish that 3-day weekends come more often so I can travel around. I need to take a long vacation!! shakehead.gif

This couple of weeks I seriously lost the mood to work. Every morning feels slow, tired, and I even feel sleepy while driving, something which actually seldom happen to me! It all started when I fell sick 3 weeks ago. Sorethroat, flu, fever, coughing, phlegm - the whole package, you name it.

To add to the bad week, I fell sick again. The exact same package except with a very bad fever. I wonder why do I fall sick too often?

My car recently had to go through numerous troublesome procedures to get it changed from the old number to the new one. My big brother bought a new Fiesta, and since its a new car he wants his plate to be on his car (makes much sense since its his name anyway). And thanks to that, my car had to go through several Puspakom inspections and insurance transfer.

 
Final day having the AR15 plate on my ride. Red berry, meet your new brother!

Puspakom is a capital 'B'. They tore my tints in order for my car to pass the inspection because it was 'too dark'. But actually, I don't know its Puspakom's fault or the tinting company's fault. Does Puspakom even have a reliable machine to test the tints? When I installed the tint back in 2010, they promised that it'll be JPJ and Puspakom compliant. I've contacted a branch manager of the tint company, and he said that the company will replace the tint for me, provided there is proof. Yes, I have the original receipts, documents and the failed Puspakom certificate. Hopefully, they'll re-install the tints. Or else, Consumer Tribunal awaits them.. :)

Talking bout my car, last weekend I paid a visit to sh@rty 5's shop in Meru, Klang to add some little mods to my red berry. I added DRLs to my car, together with a module that will turn the lights off when my main headlights turn on (ala continental cars). It was reasonably priced, and Kelvin's workmanship is very clean and neat. Will definitely return again for other mods. I wanted to change my number plates next, or maybe upgrade ICE? :)

 
 
 Hello DRLs! It looks soo illegal here! haha

No comments: