Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear February

For 3 tiring weekends, I had to attend the Bar Council Training Course course held at the KL Bar Council auditorium. I got the February intake which is the 3rd session because I registered myself late for it. I'm glad its finally over because I finally have weekends to look forward to! I was unlucky to get the 3rd session of the course, which means that if i fail any of the 3 papers, i will have to re-sit it with my juniors at a much later date, resulting in a much later long call (or not able to get into the service). :(


The course is a requisite for UUM & MMU law graduates to pass in order to be called to the Bar or even to join the service. For the February session, there were only less than 10 of us from UUM, and the hall was mostly filled with MMU law graduates. Most of my friends had taken the earlier sessions. Sad to say that MMU students looks kinda arrogant, maybe its because our numbers are small there?


The first week was pleadings and was taught by Mr Ravi Nekoo and Mr Dipendra. Then on the second week, we had opinion writing taught by Ms Mariette Peters. Her lecture was seriously fun where she kept making jokes while maintaining her serious face. The third week we had conveyancing practice with Mr Jeremiah and Mr Roger Tan. Both of them are really good conveyancing lawyers but conveyancing can be soooo dull and boring!! I felt that the 3rd week was the toughest out of all 3 papers.

I just HOPE I'll pass everything.. Hopefully. Amin..

2 comments:

lily said...

sure you will! relaks saja bah kau...haha! XD

Rizal said...

hopefully! u xpe la mesti pass semua.. :D