Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dear January;

January has always been my favourite month of the year. Why? I actually don't know why. But one thing for sure its because its my birthday month! :)

But this January started on a bad note for me. Everything wasn't right, and i had all the possible bad luck. I had several bad weeks at work, and also after work. Bosses mengamuk occasionally and my car broke down. While driving our family's spare car, it broke down as well in the same week. 4 hours wasted just like that waiting for the tow truck to come and I was really tired that day as it happened after work. Ape la ni... :(

Family van got towed after 4 hours of waiting...

Not only that, Puspakom also tore down my car tint when it was sent for inspection. The inspection is needed in order for ownership transfers and so on. Now my car's exposed to the bare heat and elements. Cool World said that their tints are JPJ and Puspakom compliant, so will definitely get back to their management and make noise. I'll get the tint re-done once the number is transferred to my brother's car, but its taking soo long. He is in the process of getting his new Fiesta and the procedure involved is soo melecehkan!!!

My tint-less car. Poor red berry..

But there's always a cure for everything, right? The PERFECT CURE to bad days at work:

 
 Rockzone babeh!

Also got their official t-shirt merchandise! Expensive but worth the price tag!

Its been awhile since last I pampered myself, so it was totally worth it. Since the concert, I have been on Simple Plan songs for the past couple of weeks. Currently my favourite is Astronaut. :)

Also not to forget that Chinese New Year is coming soon and I'm soo looking forward to it. Another reason why January is my favourite month. :D

CNY mood is definitely in the air!

No comments: